The Center for Engaged Learning will continue to support students and alumni through both in-office and virtual formats. Please reach out directly to your Career Strategist by email or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
The mission of the Lindenwood Career Services office is to provide resources and support to students and alumni as they prepare for their future careers. We continually strive to cultivate strong relationships with employers, faculty, and community members by establishing a link between education and the world of work.
We are located in the Library and Academic Resources Center 221 and Harmon Hall 149.
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services